Today I`m going to share with you my favorite, yet, pancake recipe! This recipe is loaded with protein, carbohydrates and just enough fat, allowing you to start your morning off right! Having a balanced meal in the morning allows you to feel full, jump start your metabolism and assist in energy maintenance.
I have tried many different protein pancake recipes over the years and experienced many very dry pancakes. I assure you, this recipe allows for a fluffy, yummy tasting protein pancake!
- 15ml/g of Ground Almond Flour `Bob`s Red Mill`
- 20ml/g Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use Rivalus Native- fermented, natural protein powder)
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1-2 free range eggs (I use 1 medium)
- 60ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Melted coconut oil
- 1 dash Pure Vanilla Extract (upon preference)
- 1 dash cinnamon (upon preference)
Mix together, apply coconut oil to pan to cook pancake on. Keep stove turned to medium/low to allow for a slow browning.
Pure Maple Syrup to top off!
Macros WITH 1 table spoon of Pure Maple Syrup:
Be sure to leave comments based on your feedback from the pancake recipe if you try it!